The truth is that there are competing markets, and then there is the gaming market! So in this article I will not give you nice phrases or talk about water resistant covers. Why? Because unlike other niches, with technology we can get to the point and if we know where to look, we will be able to make the best decision. To the point then, I am not selling but measuring! What should you look for?
- The processor! My recommendation, 4 cores and nothing smaller than Core i5
- RAM memory, no arguing! 8GB DDR4
- Size and screen resolution
- Graphic chip, nothing below 2GB GDDR5
- Have .Net Framework 3.5 and 4.0 installed.
- Hard disk.
Now, the list!
1. ASUS ZX53VW / 779$ approximately
This machine for sure looks stylish and will indeed stay cool after long hours, it's metal chassis measures 0.8 by 15.1 by 10 inches and weighs only 5.5 pounds. It has a display of 15.6-inch, matte-finish that will give you the benefit of both a wide viewing angle and reduced reflections. The performance in any case as a machine intended for video games is much superior when compared to competitors but for super heavy games you may need a higher machine.
- Sleek design beautiful chassis and back-lit keyboard.
- Solid performance.
- Dedicated graphic card.
- Bright screen with a 1,920-by-1,080 resolution.
- Very responsive touchpad and WASD keys.
- Speakers are loud and clear.
- Nvidia GeForce 960M.
- 6th generation (Skylake) Intel i5-6300HQ (2.3GHz; turbo up to 3.1GHz) processor.
- 8GB system memory, 512GB SSD.
- Middling battery life.
2. MSI GL62M 7RD-056 / 949$ approximately
This laptop will allow you to travel light with a weight around only 5 pounds. It has a great ability to perform multitasking, quick access to frequently programs and high definition.
- NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1050 (2G GDDR5)
- 16GB of DDR4 RAM | 1TB 7200 rpm HDD.
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi | Bluetooth 4.0.
- Equipped with a 2.8 GHz Intel Core i7-7700HQ quad-core processor.
- Graphics card with 2G of GDDR5 VRAM.
- The installed operating system is Windows 10 Home.
- Windows 10 also features native support for virtual reality headsets.
- Low battery life(3 hours 43 minutes)
- Problem with display
- Has no backlit keyboard
- Lacks SSD storage
3. MSI GL62 7QF-1660 / 999$ approximately
This is a mid-range computer in which the company has subtracted from some specifications to make it a more accessible computer, but in turn has incorporated other functions. The games run impressively well so you will not have general resolution problems!
- Two audio jacks and two video ports are essential for a gaming notebook.
- CyberLink Power DVD 12.
- Processor: Intel Core i7-7700HQ (2.8-3.8GHz)
- Graphics Card: NVIDIA's GTX 960M 2G GDDR5
- RAM: 8GB DDR4 2400MHz | Hard Drive: 1TB (7200RPM)
- The 15-inch model lacks a keyboard illumination as well as an IPS display.
- If you do not want to reduce the resolution and want to play in the native 1920x1080 pixels, you will often have to choose medium settings
- WLAN module Wireless-AC 3165 from Intel.
4. Acer Aspire VX 15 / 800$ approximately
This is a solid budget gaming laptop with a super striking color pattern. The duration that your battery offers is able to give you hours of entertainment and its technical specifications put you at the height of many high end laptops.
- Responsive keyboards.
- Strong speakers.
- Above-average battery life.
- Nvidia GTX 1050 GPU with 4GB of VRAM.
- 8GB of RAM.
- 256GB solid-state drive.
- Tons of bloatware.
- Bland display.
- Not so many storage options.
5. Acer Aspire E15 E5-575G-57D4 / 549$ approximately
It is on the inner side where we will most enjoy this laptop. This equipment comes with a dedicated graphics card and can run almost all popular games with low to medium levels in all general settings. This one is definitively for those with tighter budget!
- nVidia GeForce GT940MX graphics card.
- 2 GB dedicated VRAM.
- 15.6-inch FullHD 1080p LED screen.
- The built-in webcam on the top.
- Features the latest WiFi 802.11 b/g/n/ac wireless technology.
- 7th generation Intel Core i5 processor.
- Plastic finished and just some basic textures.
- Only 256Gb of storage.
This laptop packs quite a lot in it and ready, as promised!
Measurable, quantifiable and objective data so you can make a comparison that allows you to get the best equipment according to your needs.
All of the listed laptops are giving us the possibilities to enhance the gaming experience through the addition of other fun devices such as headphones and some cool personalization features so you should go check out those too so you can share with us your reviews!
You should also consider picking up an external mouse and keyboard, as gaming with a trackpad can be pretty awful. The G502 is a standard mouse recommendation, but finding a proper keyboard is much more difficult. Wireless products introduce lag, so it’s best to avoid those when gaming (even on the go). Portable keyboards, which are categorized from tenkeyless to 40%, offer a much smaller footprint that is great for mobile gamers. GoMK goes over a few great options in an article that covers the best mechanical keyboards for every budget. That covers the last thing you can do to enhance your gaming experience.
For more Gaming XP:
'This is a keeper but... we are looking for a new IP.'Read More
Combination of competitive First Person action and strategic deck-building.Read More
The new IP will also involve a new director.Read More
A new trailer and screenshots revealed.Read More
‘We'll have more patches later on, but exactly what goes into them is still in discussion.’Read More
The Insurgency standalone World War 2 expansion advances out of Early Access.Read More
Over $90,000 have been paid out so farRead More
PAX East attendees this weekend gets additional preview.Read More
Re-animate and restore color to the monochromatic cityRead More
Read Our Reviews:
With limited customization and lack of dedicated servers, is the game really worth it?Read More
Street Fighter V on PC is fun and engrossing only if you are ready to accept the game as it is.Read More
Watch more trailers:
Ubisoft’s largest ever open world game unlocks tomorrow.Read More
A closer look at exploration from the Tempest to Helius Cluster.Read More
Database Login Failure, Error 0x887a0006 and more.Read More
Animation bugs, connection issues and more.Read More
lags, DirectX issues and moreRead More
Fps drops, stuttering, freezes and more.Read More
Black screen, error codes and more.Read More
Black screen, screen flickering, controller bugs and more.Read More
lags, DirectX issues and moreRead More
Fps drops, screen tearing, freezes and more.Read More