Ubisoft has revealed the post launch content for the game ‘The Division’ to keep the experience refreshing for all gamers. The game is currently in its Closed Beta sessions for Xbox One, while the PC and PS4 players have to wait for another 24 hours. We have come to know that all Season Pass holders will get access to the three new paid expansion packs that will include new content, gear and gameplay to keep the players busy even after completing the main game.
In a Ubisoft blog post, they revealed the name and release order of the three new expansion packs.
- Underground:- Here, a squad of four players will be needed to explore the pandemic ravaged streets of post-apocalyptic city of New York.
- Survival:- This will be dealing with a belligerent environment where players will be needed to survive harsh conditions. It will test both caliber and skills of the deep-dyed Division players to battle out the extreme situations.
- Last Stand:- This is the third and final part of the expansion pack. Understandably, it will post the ultimate challenge to the seasoned players to take the final stand in the wretched streets of Manhattan.
While we await further specific details on the expansion packs, there are some more good news for the season pass holders. All season pass owners who will be accessing the game on the launch day will receive exclusive content- sawed-off shotgun, new outfits and weapon skins as well as monthly benefits such as more new content and events.
Additionally, ‘The Division’ is also entitled to free updates over the year which will be available to all. They will include new game modes such as cooperative challenges to aid in your squads’ teamwork. The Season Pass is currently available as part of the Gold Edition and Collector’s edition of the game.
Some more facts to consider for the PC version of the game.
- More than a port:- Players may experience a new and an entirely different UI while navigating the streets of post epidemic New York using their mouse and keyboard.
- Invite Steam friends:- Players can now invite and play with their friends even if one is on Uplay and another on Steam. They can see when their friends are online and join sessions instantly.
- Multiplayer:- The multiplayer will be platform-specific (PC vs PC) according to Ubisoft, and will not include any sort of modding.
- Customize your PC experience:- Players can play with both mouse/keyboard or controllers. Players can also tweak their HUD display and a wide variety of graphics options.
- Good Hardware support:- ‘The Division’ promises to offer a smooth experience both in terms of gameplay and graphics for a wide range of PC rigs. Players can get to set their graphics options as they want to get the best experience of the game. To find out how well the game can run in your rig, check out the PC specs.
Also, players can have a quick 360 degree look at the interactive map of ‘The Division’ to get a heads-up of the upcoming Manhattan’s city wide destruction. Players can get to know the details and key points of interests to prepare for various challenges. You just need to click on a designated point on the map, and zoom in to get a street level view of the New York’s most dangerous elements.
Heads Up: For all those who have pre-ordered the game are eligible to be a part of the Closed Beta. It has already started for Xbox One users on January 28, while the PC and PS4 players will get access to it on January 29, i.e, tomorrow.
For more Gaming XP:
More Gaming News:
Check out if your PC can handle Manhattan's pandemic-ravaged streets of Tom Clancy's The DivisionRead More
The original CS:GO match fixing reports were confirmed by Valve on Jan 2015Read More
A break in the usual trend followed by the giant publisher, who has released an Assassin’s Creed game in every Fall, since 2009Read More
Our tweaks and fixes:
Run Just Cause 3 flawlessly with the latest patch updates and some of our assorted fixesRead More
Assassin's Creed Syndicate feels much stable with the latest patch updates and our tested fixes.Read More
These GTA V tweaks fixes the major issues in the game that gives it a more smooth gaming experience.Read More
Read Our Reviews:
With limited customization and lack of dedicated servers, is the game really worth it?Read More
Street Fighter V on PC is fun and engrossing only if you are ready to accept the game as it is.Read More