Remember Leonardo Da Vinci’s Flying Machine from the Assassins Creed II and his expertise in translating codex pages? Well, if ever we thought that the introduction of Da Vinci in the Assassins Creed franchise was the greatest thing done, then probably its time to drop that thought. The latest historical characters trailer from the Assassins Creed Syndicate revealed the introduction of six greatest personalities of the Victorian Era in London. Alexander Graham Bell, Karl Marx, Charles Darwin, Charles Dickens, Florence Nightingale and Queen Victoria features in this exciting trailer who were shown imparting their prowess and brilliancy to aid the twin assassins- Jacob and Evie Frye, in their struggle to take back London from the Templar dominance.
- Alexander Graham Bell- The Scottish inventor and engineer, predominantly known for his invention of Telephone, is seen to take the role of a weapon and crafting specialist who crafts a stun grenade that can stupefy nearby enemies. Is he going to be the substitute for Da Vinci? Have to check out.
- Karl Marx- The revolutionary socialist and economist of the 19th century who spent most of his life in London fighting for the rights and interests of Labour organization, encourages the twins to help the working people whose lives have been degraded under the Templars.
- Charles Darwin- The father of the theory of evolution renowned for his extraordinary ideas on species is found advising the twins to restore the lost order and subdue the conspiracy against his ideas that is thickening the air lately.
- Charles Dickens- The greatest novelist of the Victorian era famously known for his social criticism inspiring the local inhabitants to fight for the poor, warns the twins of the charlatans who are ruining the city life and need to get rid of.
- Florence Nightingale- The ‘Lady with the Lamp’ and social reformer who modernized nursing by opening the doors of her house for the sick, aids the twins in helping all the city inhabitants who were deprived of proper health care.
- Queen Victoria- The ‘Grand Mother of Europe’ and queen of United Kingdom, who held the throne for 64 great years, longer than any other British Monarch, calls upon the twins to unravel the traitorous plot of the Templars and destroy them to the ground.
The reveal of this trailer has given us a good insight on the conditions of London in the year 1868 and the troubles associated with the communist activities during the Industrial Revolution. The game looks like the Twin Assassin characters will be more involved with the freedom movement and their fight against the Templars to rid the city of their foul. The six historical characters seems to play a big part in the entire game and I think the story will be focussed around completing the objectives associated with each of these characters. Nonetheless, Assassins Creed Syndicate has really raised up our expectations by releasing such frequent and enthralling trailers.
Heads Up: Assassins Creed Syndicate, developed by Ubisoft Montreal, will be released by Ubisoft on October 23rd 2015 for Xbox One and Playstation 4 and on November 19th 2015 for PC. The game is available for Pre-Order by Amazon to get a Pre Access to ‘The Darwin and Dickens Conspiracy’ pack which will go live for all on October 23rd itself. Also check out our Gamescom 2015 ‘The Twins’ trailer analysis and stay tuned for the full review analysis as it is launched.
For more Gaming XP:
Trailers From Gamescom '15:
At Gamescom 2015, Treyarch developers have shared some “exciting news and features”...Read More
Mafia III is set to hit the PC and consoles sometime in 2016 as confirmed by 2K Games at Gamescom 2015Read More
Ubisoft has released the Twin Trailer - Evie and Jacob Frye for AC Syndicate at Gamescom 2015.Read More
FIFA 16 is all set to launch on September. Here's some of the stunning gameplay trailersRead More
More Gaming News:
Besides that We also explain how the Hero System will work and a new battle mode called Dropzone.Read More
The reboot of Need For Speed set for release on November 5 is delayed to Spring 2016 on PC while console release remains unaltered.Read More