EA Sports has revealed the most revolutionized installment of the FIFA series, i.e, FIFA 16 is all set to launch on September 25th for PC, Playstation 3, Playstation 4, Xbox 360, Xbox One , Android as well as IOS with a first time ever 12 licensed women teams to play with. This is a response in regard to the Change.org petition filed by the Spanish captain Veronica Boquete in February 2013 to include female players that earned over 20,000 signatures in its first 24 hours. Here is the first reveal trailer published by EA Sports on May 28 2015.
The game was officially announced at the E3 2015 conference where the Vice President of the company, David Rutter, confirmed that the newest installment will feature 12 women’s national teams from Australia, Brazil, Canada, China, England, France, Germany, Italy, Mexico, Spain, Sweden, and the United States. Though players can’t create mixed gender teams or play men vs women matches, but they can play offline friendlies during matchday or offline tournament such as the FIFA Womens’s World Cup.
- The official E3 gameplay trailer is narrated by Pele, the greatest footballer who ever lived, and it looks stunning with striking graphics and cinematics depicting the stadiums of Manchester United and Borussia Dortmund, players with more realistic faces as well as a refined set of skills and celebrations.
- The game contains 78 stadiums, including 50 real world venues. Fratton park, Home of Portsmouth, was added in memory of it’s fan and Creative Director of FIFA series, Simon Humber, who died because of Cancer in 2015.
Following are some major changes announced by EA SPORTS at Gamescom 2015
- FIFA Ultimate Team Draft Mode:- One can draft a team of their favourite 11 players with substitutes and enjoy playing with friends for a streak of 4 games.
- Career mode pre-season:- Players can now play a friendly tournament before a season starts and boost their transfer budget by winning them.
- Revamped Commentary:- New commentary is included that is unique to the mode and delineates the storylines of important players.
- Career mode training :- Squad players can now be trained in the career mode enhancing the attributes of the specific player aginst their base statistics.
- Refined celebrations :- Players can now celebrate with their bench mates substitutes and even can sprint upto the cameraman to get a camera view celebration.
Heads Up: FIFA 16 is set to hit the screens on September 25th for PC and consoles as confirmed by EA Sports. The game first time ever features a set of 12 licensed women’s national teams as well as the three female players – Catley, Sinclair and Morgan, became the first women to be on a FIFA game cover.
For more Gaming XP:
More From Gamescom '15:
Mafia III is set to hit the PC and consoles sometime in 2016 as confirmed by 2K Games at Gamescom 2015Read More
Ubisoft has released the Twin Trailer - Evie and Jacob Frye for AC Syndicate at Gamescom 2015.Read More