2K Sports had earlier announced the release of WWE 2K16, the next installment in the WWE franchise, set for a release on October 27th 2015. As a part of their promotional campaign, 2K Sports has recently released a gameplay trailer titled ‘Oh Hell Yeah’ featuring some of the solitary super stars such as Brock Lesnar, Seth Rollins, Undertaker, Triple H and others, followed by the entry of Stone Cold Steve Austin and his trademark finisher ‘Stone Cold Stunner’. What’s more, the trailer even showcases ‘Arnold Schwarzenegger’ hinting us the fact that players can actually play as ‘The Terminator’. But unfortunately for PC gamers, the game will be only available for Xbox 360, Xbox One, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4.   After a successful and mesmerizing launch of WWE 2K15,
WWE 2K16, once again in development by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts who have received much positive reviews for their previous work, is set to provide some major changes to the gameplay against what we experienced in WWE 2K15. These changes are in response to many users’ demands which reflects the level of commitment by 2K Sports for their fans.
- The most significant feature is the introduction of the largest roster in the entire history of the franchise with 120 unique playable characters. And yes, these 120 characters are excluding the DLC contents and will be released along with the game.
- The chain grappling system has been revamped with extra reflex action moves and the ability of the wrestler to ‘rest up’ while draining the opponent’s stamina.
- Moreover, the reversals system has been meticulously worked upon. From now on, players will have a limited number of reversals with a fixed regeneration time between each, thus, enhancing a more realistic gameplay.
- Even there will be no loading screens during a wrestler’s entry enabling players to attack right from the start. The pins and submission system has also been improved with more clear breakouts.
- The return of the Ladder tag team, Handicap tag team and tornado tag matches from the 2K15 version of the game will enhance the gameplay substantially. Also a refined ref and manager AI system is included.
- The commentary system also expands to three members including John Bradshaw Layfield joining Michael Cole and Jerry Lawler. A more verismo crowd experience, sweat system and refined attire provides a complete mimic of the reality WWE TV show.
- Coming to the game modes, the MyCareer and 2K showcase modes are retained with much improvements from the previous 2K15 version. Players can now gain access to the WWE Hall of Fame, and even one of the showcases delineates the career of cover star Stone Cold Steve Austin. Furthermore, the WWE Universe also presents a tweaked mode where players can be booked to multiple shows.
- Finally, the Creative Suite feature is back for 2K16 which was absent in 2K15. Players can now create a Diva, an Arena, a Championship, a show as well as a new superstar of their choice with desired features and attributes.
Heads Up: WWE 2K16 is scheduled to be released on October 27th 2015 by 2K Sports for Xbox One, Xbox 360, Playstation 3 and Playstation 4. The game is in development by Yuke’s and Visual Concepts who did a splendid job previously for WWE2K15. The game is available for pre-order with players getting the advantage to play as ‘The Terminator’. The game looks promising and we are once again expecting some flawless WWE battles and fight sequences with stunning realistic experience.
For more Gaming XP:
Trailers From Gamescom '15:
At Gamescom 2015, Treyarch developers have shared some “exciting news and features”...Read More
Mafia III is set to hit the PC and consoles sometime in 2016 as confirmed by 2K Games at Gamescom 2015Read More
Ubisoft has released the Twin Trailer - Evie and Jacob Frye for AC Syndicate at Gamescom 2015.Read More
FIFA 16 is all set to launch on September. Here's some of the stunning gameplay trailersRead More
More Gaming News:
Besides that We also explain how the Hero System will work and a new battle mode called Dropzone.Read More
The reboot of Need For Speed set for release on November 5 is delayed to Spring 2016 on PC while console release remains unaltered.Read More
PC sales were suspended for Batman Arkham Knight. An interim patch for those who already own it. Read how well it patches things up.Read More